PREPARE FOR THE FAIR
You register your stand staff yourself via My Easyfairs. All booth staff must be registered before coming to the fair, here’s how to do it:
- Log in to My Easyfairs with the login you received when you booked a stand at the fair. Press “forgot password” if you need a new login.
- Click on the fair you are exhibiting at
- Select “Prepare your stand”, no. 2 on the timeline in your My Easyfairs, and then “Register my stand staff”.
- You are now linked to a new portal. Select “Personnel” in the menu bar on the left.
- Click on “add new” and add the details of the stand staff.
- Finally, you can choose to save the registrations or to send them directly to your staff through the buttons in the bottom left corner.
Rooms can be booked via the Scandic website or by calling Scandic Centralbokning on 08517517 00, dial tone 1. We have produced a booking code for you to use. It can be found in the “Before Your Participation” document on MyEasyfairs. Guest must provide credit card information at the time of booking to guarantee their room Payment is made by the guest to the hotel in connection with the stay Guests can change and/or cancel their room until 18:00 on the day of arrival, In case of changes and/or cancellation after 18:00, or in case of a no-show, the hotel has the right to charge for missed nights. The last day for booking through the code is January 23rd, 2023
In our exhibitor portal MyEasyfairs, you post information about your company. This could be, for example, your logo, contact details, registration of stand staff, banners and your digital ticket.
GET TO KNOW THE VISITOR
SECURE DIGITAL BUSINESS CARDS WITH THE HELP OF SMARTBADGE
Smart Badge – A digital business card! As an exhibitor, upon moving in, you get a reader to put on your stand wall to improve the overall experience for our visitors. The reader is a wireless sensor that is placed in your booth. When the visitor touches the reader with their smart badge, they automatically collect all the company information you have shared in your My Easyfairs. The information is summarized and sent in a combined e-mail after the end of the fair day.
Smart badge – from visitor to qualified lead! If you, as an exhibitor, have a GoLeads or a GoPlus package, you benefit from our smart badge technology. Namely, you get access to a list with all the contact details of those who touched your readers during the fair. You can find the list in your My Easyfairs the day after the fair closes.
SCAN NEW INTERESTING CONTACTS WITH THE HELP OF VISIT CONNECT
Visit Connect is included in the participation for those of you who have chosen EasyGo Leads, or the EasyGo Plus packages. The service enables you to easily collect information about your visitors by scanning the QR code on their entrance card with your phone or tablet. An easy way to get qualified and detailed leads! Have you chosen EasyGo Visibility and want access to the scanning function via telephone? Contact us at email@example.com
- Open the confirmation email on your smartphone, you received this when you were posted as stand staff via My Easyfairs in the Visit Connect portal.
- If you can’t find your confirmation email, anyone with the authorization level “admin” can visit connect portal, there send a new link.
- When you click on the Visit Connect link, you will receive a code sent to your email address, enter the code and accept the terms.
- Give Visit connect access to your camera by approving in the pop-up window
- Bookmark the Visit connect webpage on your home screen for easier and faster access.
- Click on “scan Leads” or the icon that looks like a little “blue man” on the screen to start collecting leads. Tip! Those of you who have the authorization level “admin” can post several questions in advance via the Visit Connect portal to qualify leads more easily and quickly. For example, which product is the customer interested in? The alternatives are then the products you show at the fair, etc.
Hold up your phone or tablet and scan the QR code on the visitor’s name tag. After you scan, you can answer the prepared questions, add a note, add a voice memo and a picture to each lead.
HOW WE AS ORGANIZERS MARKET THE FAIR
To market the fair, we work with, among other things: -Collaborations with industry associations and magazines -Digital advertising -Social Media -Newsletter Sending a personal invitation by post Sending digital invitation Invitation and information via partners, sponsors, and exhibitors Do you want to join our channels? Contact us.
HOW YOU AS AN EXHIBITOR CAN MARKET YOUR PARTICIPATION
As an exhibitor and partner, we expect you to promote your participation at the fair. Statistics show that the exhibitors who have done solid preparatory work are the ones who are the most satisfied afterward. Here are some tips on what you can do: -Send the invitation via physical post or email -Spread your participation on social media -Post a banner on your website and in your email signature -Hand out a trade fair ticket during customer visits -Advertise in the fair’s partner magazines: Hotell & Restaurang, Convenience Stores Sweden, Bröd, Besöksliv, and on HR-Torget’s portal We are here for you and can help with personalized marketing materials. We can also publish your guest articles about a current issue, hot topic, exciting case, news, or activities that you will have in the stand. We reserve the right to decide what is ultimately published in the fair’s channels. Email the material to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE YOU ARE WONDERING ABOUT?
WHERE TO FIND US
KISTAMÄSSAN Stockholm Arne Beurlings Torg 5 SE-164 40 Kista