PREPARING FOR THE EVENT
You can register your stand team yourself via My Easyfairs. All stand staff must be registered before they arrive at the event, so here’s what to do:
- Log in to My Easyfairs using the login details you received when you booked your stand at the event. Click on “Forgotten password” if you need a new login.
- Click on the event you are attending.
- Select “Prepare your stand”, no. 2 on the timeline in your My Easyfairs account, and then “Register my stand staff”.
- You will now be redirected to a new portal.
- Click on “add new” and add the details for your stand team.
- Finally, you can select whether to save the registrations or send them direct to your staff using the buttons in the bottom left corner.
YOUR SAFETY – OUR FOCUS
Safety has always been one of our top priorities, now more than ever. We are doing everything we can to ensure our events and venues are clean and safe places to meet and do business. Your health and wellbeing are our top priority.
We have raised our already high standards of hygiene and developed new health and safety protocols to meet the challenges presented by Covid-19. You can therefore visit our events and venues with complete peace of mind.
GET TO KNOW YOUR VISITORS
SAFE DIGITAL BUSINESS CARDS IN THE FORM OF SMART BADGES
Smart Badge – A digital business card! As an exhibitor, you’ll automatically receive a reader to attach to your stand wall to improve the overall experience for our visitors. The reader is a wireless sensor sited on your stand. When visitors tap the reader with their Smart Badge, it automatically collects all the company information you have shared in your My Easyfairs account. The information is compiled and sent in a collective e-mail at the end of the day.
Smart badge – from visitor to qualified lead! If as an exhibitor you have a GoLeads or GoPlus package, you can benefit further from our Smart Badge technology. That is to say, you get access to a list of contact details for all the visitors who tapped your reader during the event. You can generally find this list in your My Easyfairs account the day after the event closes.
SCAN INTERESTING NEW CONTACTS WITH THE AID OF VISIT CONNECT
Visit Connect forms part of our EasyGo Leads and EasyGo Plus packages. This service makes it possible for you to easily gather information on your visitors by scanning the QR code on their badges. An effective way to generate qualified leads, without the risk of losing important business cards or contact details!
Just prior to the event you will receive a Visit Connect e-mail containing a personal link. Follow the link and create your personal login and password. The e-mail also includes a guide to setting up your Visit Connect account.
Important! Remember that this must be done before visiting the event. It cannot be done on site if you do not have access to your personal login, your computer and the internet.
HOW WE PROMOTE THE EVENT AS ORGANISER
Our marketing of the event includes:
- Collaborations with industry associations and magazines
- Digital advertising
- Social media
- Sending of personal invitations by post
- Sending of digital invitations
- Invitations and information via partners, sponsors and exhibitors
Want to be part of our channels? Contact us.
HOW YOU AS AN EXHIBITOR CAN PROMOTE YOUR ATTENDANCE
As an exhibitor and partner we expect you to promote your attendance at the event. Statistics show that the most satisfied exhibitors post-event are those that have done solid preparatory work. Here are some tips for things you can do:
- Send invitations by post or e-mail
- Promote your involvement on social media
- Add a banner to your website and your e-mail signature
- Give out event tickets when visiting customers
- Advertise in the event’s partner publications: Hotell & Restaurang, Convenience Stores Sweden, Bröd, Besöksliv, and on HR Torget’s portal
We’re here for you and can help with bespoke marketing material. We can also publish your guest articles about relevant issues, hot topics, exciting case studies, news or activities that will be taking place on your stand. We reserve the right to determine what will ultimately be published via event channels. E-mail your material to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO ASK ABOUT?
WHERE TO FIND US
Arne Beurlings Torg 5
SE-164 40 Kista